Monday, November 21, 2011

Procrastination :(

As you can tell by this title, I am a procrastinator.  It is one of my worst habits and I hate it.  I agreed awhile back to do some sewing for a friend.  Well it has been brought to my attention by God that this is a sin!  Ouch and did this ever step on my toes.  


I have laid open my heart and the seams of my life to Him.  Nothing has been left hidden.  A process has begun to go even deeper in Him.  My life has a specific purpose created by my Heavenly Father and know only to Him at this time.  I have never known such peace and strength ever in my life.  Of course, I am still unraveling, at times, and picking up the pieces!  My motto is now:  FALL DOWN BEFORE I GET UP.  I have fallen too many times without first consulting my Father.  I came upon a verse this morning that will become a treasure to memorize.


Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.           Hebrews 12:1


Any of you that sew will know you have a royal mess if spools of thread ever become tangled!  When a seam is properly sewn with proper tension, the seam will hold very nicely.  The right equipment, lighting, and supplies are essential. 


I have sewn since I was a little girl watching my mother, the expert.  Oh the words I would long to tell my mother, if she were still with me.  I have learned now before beginning any project to fall down before I get up, go through the patterns, gather supplies and FINISH.  A project begun will get finished if I follow my path!!


My path has a light that will never go dim and keep me aligned to my specific purpose!!

No comments:

Post a Comment